Pages

Monday 12 November 2007

NaNo Update

Because it is a holiday, the kids didn't have to go to school today, and I also didn't have to babysit. So my family kindly let me hide in the office all day long and write. Some of the time was spent typing out minutes from the last school council meeting and emailing them to everyone, but the rest of the time I wrote (and did a little laundry on the side.)
So the update is: my word count has hit 16,400 and counting. I still have a little time tonight before the family gets home from the swimming pool. Who knows, I may catch up yet.

*****
Never consider the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful.
-Brian Tracy-

*****

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

*****

For now you know one of the greatest principles of success; if you persist long enough you will win.
-Og Mandino-

2 comments:

Shanna Blythe said...

Congratulations. You are doing GREAT!! You've accomplished so much already.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Thanks Shanna...it is always great to have the encouragement wherever it comes from.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors