Pages

Friday 30 November 2007

NaBloPoMo - revisited

This post is going to be short because I still have to put the final words on my NaNo project.

I'm so glad it is the last day of November. NaBloPoMO has been fun and helped keep me busy, or just busier. It has been 30 days and I managed to post every day, but don't be surprised if I fall back into my old habits of only posting on weekdays. The every day posting uses up a lot of brain power I should be using on my other writing. It was good to prove to myself I could do it, and now I have eleven months to decide whether I want to try it again next year.

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Do you want to join me for my writing challenge in January? I'm mentioning it from time to time just so people won't forget over the holidays. :)

Stephanie Humphreys said...

My nano book will only be at 50000, so I'm hoping to pick it up again in January for your writing challenge. I want to get the majority of it finished and first revisions done before the storymakers conference.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I saw your comment on James Dashner's site and just had to pop on over. I've had a few, wow...me too, moments while skimming through your page. Also a SAHM with too many hobbies to mention, also a writer, recent NaNoWriMo winner and NaBloPoMo endurer. Kudos to you for that, I know how much work it was!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Glad to have you pop by, Kimberly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors