51. I love food way too much.
52. I don’t eat oranges. They bother my stomach. But at Christmas time I eat mandarin oranges. They don't bother me as much as regular oranges and they taste so good
53. My favorite meal is the kind found in a restaurant – no preparation and no clean-up.
54. I can my own fruit in the fall. (Or my husband does some at the church cannery.) Nothing beats the flavor of home canned food.
55.My favorite food is cheesecake. But not just any cheesecake. I’m thinking of going on a mission and trying every cheesecake in town just to find the best one. Anyone with me?
56. I learned to make bread when I was fourteen. It became my job to make eight loaves of whole wheat bread every Saturday morning.
57. My husband hardly ever gets homemade bread.
58. If I had to pick a favorite color, it would be deep green. But really, I like lots of colors. It just depends on my mood.
59. I am not an animal person. My youngest daughter is allergic to animals, and I’ve always been grateful that I don’t have to think about getting a pet.
60. I would rather do laundry than dishes.
61. When I was attending college, I worked as a housekeeper in a hospital.
62. While I was cleaning one day, my finger found a dirty needle where it shouldn’t have been. Let’s just say I got over my fear of needles as I had to have so many shots and tests done to make sure I was okay.
63. Crowds make me nervous. I hate feeling like I am trapped in a room full of people.
64. My dad thinks everyone should be able to grow plants and be great gardeners. I'm convinced I was born with a black thumb. I'm sure the dead African violet in my office would agree.
65. One of my favorite times of the year is our town’s annual celebration in July. It's great to see everyone come home. And I don’t have to try to figure out gifts for anyone.
66. My hair is naturally curly (or frizzy, or kinky…depends on the day). Sometimes I have viewed this as a curse, but more often as a blessing.
67. My grandmother was grey by the time she graduated from high school. My uncle, by the time he returned from his mission. All my younger siblings have more grey hair than I do. Even my 13 year old son is going grey. I don’t dye my hair. I seem to have escaped this genetic tendency.
68. I am always cold.
69. One of my biggest problems is procrastination.
70. I speed read, although most of the time I slow down when I read fiction. I like to savor the words and enjoy the imagery rather than rush through it.
71. My husband complains that I'm too soft spoken. I don’t know what the problem is. I can hear myself just fine.
72. I have hayfever.
73. My favorite flower is the lilac. I love their fragrance.
74. I am a night owl. This drives my husband crazy as he would really like to get to bed at a decent hour.
75. My dad’s side of the family descends from Scottish royalty.
76. This makes me a 27th cousin 7 times removed to Queen Elizabeth I. I knew I had to be in line for the throne somewhere.
77. I belong to our ward choir.
78. I love to go canoeing.
79. I love to go on long driving trips with my family to see the sights.
80. I participated in NaNoWriMo for the first time last year and completed my 50,000 words.
81. Every day I check the exchange rates for the Canadian and American dollars.
82.I am not very political. I know enough to vote, but don’t pay attention to much else.
83. I’m not very photogenic. There are very few pictures of me in the family album.
84. I wear glasses.
85. One of my favorite places to take the family is Writing-on-Stone provincial park. We have so much fun playing in the hoodoos.
86. Whenever we take a family vacation I buy a small print or postcards to frame that shows some of the culture from the area we visited.
87. Survivor is one of my favorite shows.
88. I use essential oils in my home and we take very few trips to the doctor.
89. I have never broken a bone except for a small fracture in one thumb after I slammed it in a car door.
90. There is a journal on my desk full of inspirational quotes, scriptures, and poetry. I am always adding to it.
91. I like horseback riding, but never get the opportunity to do it.
92. Every week, I make a half gallon of yogurt. It makes the best smoothies.
93. I love teaching which is kind of weird because I am pretty shy usually.
94. To help make ends meet, I babysit from my home.
95. It either keeps me young or insane…the jury is still out on that one.
96. One of my favorite games is Trivial Pursuit, but nobody will ever play it with me.
97. I really don’t like shopping in December. I try to get all my Christmas shopping done by the end of November.
98. I have brown eyes.
99. My husband and I went on a trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands four months after we were married. It was the first time I had ever flown anywhere.
100. One of my favorite quotes is: “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” Someday I will be a published author. Don’t know how soon it will happen, but I’ll let you know when it does.