Pages

Thursday 6 September 2007

Other Writing

Once again I have procrastinated something I have known about for over 10 months. I was assigned the task of writing the sacrament meeting presentation for our ward. Now I could have started in January, but I didn't. I wanted a chance to get into the theme for the year. Time rolled on, and here we are in September. I'm into the theme, but so far nothing is on paper. Our presentation is at the end of October, but I need to get the parts out to the children soon.

I have also committed to participate in Tristi Pinkston's BIAM challenge. She has challenged us to start on Sept. 10 and finish on Oct.9. I was planning on starting a new project this month, so this is just a little extra motivation. That starts on Monday, so I have three days to get the program down solid. I love how the outline is already there and wish my story outlines would come to me that clearly. But it will come, it always does. I just hope the BIAM story comes just as easily.

1 comment:

Author said...

I know how talented you are at these things, so there is no doubt in my mind that the presentation will turn out great!

And I'll be right there hand in hand with you for the challenge - I'm going to try it to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors