Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2008

We Have a Winner

So I did it the old fashioned way and entered the names in a hat. The winner of the book "Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys" is storyengineer. Congratulations. Hope you enjoy it.

As for my word count over the last few days, I haven't been a winner. One of my best friends from high school stayed with us this last weekend and we attended our town celebrations. Great fun, few words. Today I canned apricots, made jam and did all the laundry. Not so great fun, and still few words. Hopefully I can catch up in the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the contest. I look forward to reading the book!

Janet Kay Jensen said...

storyengineer, I need your snail mail address so I can send your signed copy of the book1 Please contact me at janet.jensen@comcast.net

Janet

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors