- Go to the park with old friend from high school and our families.
- Stay up until 12:45 A.M. watching a movie with same friend.
- Attend free pancake breakfast this morning.
- Go to the city to pick up the new van.
- Take kids on drive in the new van.
- Run some errands.
- Take a nap to make up for the late night.
- Write a blog.
- Make dinner.
- Read email.
- Read other blogs.
- Read book that is due at the library before we leave on our holidays.
The trip next week should be good though. Rick bought a power inverter so I can sit in the van and write the whole way if I want to. Since the trip will include five days of driving time, I should be able to get in a lot of words. My goal was to finish this book before we left. I still might make it, but I'm not holding my breath. Meanwhile, I need to unlearn all the avoidance thinking and learn to find all those spare minutes in a day and fill them with words.
And just a reminder, go the post about "Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys" and leave a comment for a chance to win the book. It is a great read.