Pages

Friday 18 July 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Here are the directions: 1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

This was on my sister's blog and sounded like fun. Play along if you like. It should be interesting.

4 comments:

Janette Rallison said...

I remember meeting you at the LDStorymakers conference. I remember it because it was the first time I've ever recognized someone based off of the drawing on their blog.

Anna Maria Junus said...

A memory of you.

Well, I haven't met you yet.

How's this. Feeling disatisfied with my lds writers group that I had been with for years but was now becoming hostile, I was looking for a new group and you welcomed me.

Does that count?

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Janette - funny how many people approached me and introduced themselves based on recognizing the drawing. It's probably more accurate than most of the photographs I have. I'm not very photogenic.

Anna - Of course that counts. Glad I found you to be part of that group. I'm still trying to locate more people and make it more active.

Marc Thomson said...

I remember going to Rexburg to visit you at college. We spent a lot of time at your apartment playing games with your roommates, going to a play and just hanging out... remember throwing rocks at the big water tank?

Earlier memory... Grassy Lake abt. 1977 walking across the field from school to the church to attend primary... on a Thursday! Times have changed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors