Pages

Saturday 28 July 2007

Tagged Again

No time for a real post today, we are all out enjoying the excessive heat and taking part in all the events for Magrath days. Here is another tag I filled out a few days ago. This one came from Amanda.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Housekeeper at a hospital - Even if I don't do it as often as I should, I'm really good at mopping floors now.

2. Retail sales - I sold sewing machines for several years and helped in the repair shop.

3. Seamstress - I worked as a seamstress for a bridal shop for a few months and spent years sewing bridal gowns and prom dresses for people.

4. Dayhome provider - I sent all my kids off to school and ended up watching all the neighbors kids.

Four places I have lived:

1. Rexburg, Idaho - Go Ricks College! (or BYUI or whatever)

2. Magrath, Alberta - my favorite place (see yesterdays blog)

3. Springville, Utah - one year in grade 4

4. Grassy Lake, Alberta - the list goes on but these were the first ones to come to mind.

Four favorite T.V. shows:

1. Criminal Minds - I love the whole profiling aspect of the show and the characters are great.

2. Survivor - yes, I got hooked on season one and haven't been able to give it up.

3. That's about it, I watch so little television these days, and don't feel like I am missing too much. I miss some of the older sitcoms though.

Four favorite foods:

1. Anything dairy. I agree with Amanda on this one.

2. Chocolate - although I am trying to cut back :(

3. Fresh fruit, especially pineapple and mangos

4. Japanese food (but not sushi)

Four websites I frequent:

1. myfamily.com - Both sides of my family maintain sites with myfamily.com. It is a great way to keep up with what everyone is up to.

2. sixldswriters.blogspot.com - LDS writers who write about writing and books.

3. tristipinkston.blogspot.com - Tristi puts new things on her blog every day and sometimes more. It is always an interesting read.

4. www.familysearch.org - I love to do a little geneology when I have the time, which hasn't been a whole lot in the last few months.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. I love being home, I just wish there were a few more quiet moments. Doesn't happen much with all the kids home from school.

2. In the mountains.

3. On the beach.

4. In a library.

Four Movies I love:

1. Casablanca - this is my all-time favorite

2. The Lake House

3. Calamity Jane - or any other old musical

4. The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Four Bloggers I tag next:

Sorry guys :) Have fun

Tristi Pinkston

Ali

Shanna

Julie Bellon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors