Pages

Monday 26 January 2009

Picture Tag

The rules of this tag are that you open your picture file and pick the sixth folder and then the sixth picture in that folder.

This is a picture taken at my oldest daughter's birthday three years ago. (I can't believe we are gearing up to celebrate her sixteenth birthday in three weeks. Time sure flies.) Anyway, her teacher had been reading the class The Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky. Both my daughter and son loved the series so she got the boxed set of books 1-6. These are books I keep saying I'll get around to reading, but I just haven't picked them up yet. Maybe I still will at some point. Considering how much we love books and reading at our house, it's appropriate that the picture is of a book, although I'm not sure why we took this picture.

Anyone who hasn't done this yet may consider themselves tagged.

3 comments:

Josi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josi said...

I'm the lame commenter--I got confused. But what I MEANT to say was that I find it very ironic that it's a picture of a book. And what do you mean you don't have time to read them? Just take a couple days off from everything--no worries :-)

Unknown said...

Fun tag idea. I might try it when I get a moment.

Thanks for your comments on the clothesline post. I agree with you about the super smell. Can't beat it. And I, too, used to like the lazy feeling of slowly hanging out the washing. Nice change from getting things done inside on a sunny day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors