Pages

Thursday 21 June 2007

The Whitney Awards

Just about every other LDS writers blog I read has mentioned the Whitney Awards in the last week. I am going to jump on the bandwagon for two reasons.

First, I am so excited about this. I believe anything that can be done to promote great LDS writing is a step in the right direction. I am already trying to decide who to nominate in each of the categories. I won’t make it this year, but I also working toward the day when I can be nominated as well.

Secondly, I mention it because I want the word to be out there and this is one way to spread it. So go out and read LDS authors. Check out the Whitney website, all the information is there. Try new books and nominate your favorites. Let’s make this something to talk about.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors