Here is a fun tag from Josi. It was entertaining to do and hopefully interesting to read, or look at.
1. My Kitchen Sink - The kids did the dishes. They do a pretty good job.
2. Inside My Fridge - It always seems to full, but I think I inherited the "I can fit at least one more thing" gene from my great-grandmother. Usually fresh vegetables and fruit take up most of the room. And yes, one of the vegetable drawers is broken.
3. My Favorite Shoes - I wear these most of the time.
4. My Closet - Yes, I have one of those standard little closets with the bi-fold doors. But someday I'll have a walk in...maybe. Not sure if I really want to do the renovations to get it.
5. The Laundry Pile - Today is a good day to look here. But wait until Monday when the kids all bring their dirty laundry down. It'll look like this again Tuesday morning.
6. What My Kids are Doing Right Now - The girls are doing the dishes. (The youngest cleaned the sink). A few minutes later my son got home from soccer practice. It's pretty hot out there. I think that is his fifth glass of water.
7. My Favorite Room - This is probably my favorite because it is usually the cleanest and has the most comfortable furniture. My laptop is on the couch and I sit there quite often and work.
8. My Most Recent Purchase - All those cedar chips on the flower garden. The weeds were taking over and the old chips were nearly gone. Now the lavender and the rest of my herbs are happy again. (Most of them are still too small to see in the picture.)
9. My Fantasy Vacation - Someday I'll go to Scotland. If my oldest daughter gets her wish, we will go in three years when she graduates from high school and attend some highland dance competitions.
So there you have it in a nutshell. More than you ever wanted to know about me. I think I'll tag Mandi, Amy, and Ali. Have fun girls.