Rules of the Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Things About Me:
- I love any movie with Gene Kelly in it. Brigadoon. Singing in the Rain. Hmmmm, I think I need to go watch a movie.
- I always wanted to be a figure skater, but I was never very steady on ice skates. Figure skating is still one of my favorite things to watch.
- As a teenager, I wore braces for three and a half years.
- In high school, I was a cheerleader. A friend told me I should try out, but I didn't take her seriously. When I told my mom, she laughed and said I would never try out because I was to shy. I tried out to prove a point and made the squad, much to my surprise.
- My husband thinks these tag games are juvenile and wonders why I keep doing them.
- I think it is fun to learn new things about everyone and I'm constantly amazed by how much we all have in common.
- One of my favorite memories of growing up is playing ghost in the graveyard with all the neighborhood kids after it got dark. Good times.
And now I'm hoping I can take a break from being tagged for a while. I am running out of things to tell you.