Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

LDStorymakers Conference


Yes, it is that time of year again. The annual LDStorymakers Conference is quickly approaching. It Will be held from May 5-7 in Salt Lake City. If you are interested, you need to register soon. Many of my friends are busy getting their entries for the First Chapter Contest ready, since the deadline is Thursday, Feb 17th. This will be the first year I attend as a published author (which means I can't enter the First Chapters Contest). At least I can relax and enjoy the meal this time instead of sitting on the edge of my seat with my fingers crossed.

There is a long list of talented and dynamic presenters. Many agents and publishers will also be attending, including Larry Brooks, Becca Stumpf, Marcia Markland, Sara Crowe and Sara Megibow. I'm especially looking forward to a class I'm taking that will be taught by Larry Brooks.

This will be my fifth year attending the conference and I look forward to it every year. I always learn so much and I love seeing all my friends. Hopefully, I'll see you there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors