Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Another Contest

I should really write a blog posting, but it is 12:30 a.m., I'm on vacation and not getting enough sleep, and I just finished proofing Finding Rose and sending it back to the publisher. Honestly, I don't think I have enough brain power available at this moment to write a blog. I'm actually lucky to be spelling anything correctly. Before I forget, though, I did want to mention Sarah Eden's blog.

Sarah posts the most interesting and fun interviews on Fridays. She calls this I Need Friends Friday (INFF). I look forward to this every week, but a few weeks ago, Sarah announced that she had run out of volunteers to interview and was considering doing away with INFF unless people stepped up and volunteered to be interviewed. There must have been others besides myself begging her to keep INFF.

Now she is holding a contest to celebrate the return of INFF. If you go to her blog and leave a comment, you will be entered to win a prize. Oh, and I'll be interviewed by her on August 20th. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors