Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Book List Growing

This is just a reminder to check out all the books eligible for the 2008 Whitney Awards. The list keeps growing and I am sure there are several I've missed. If you know of any authors that should be on the list let me know. As for the books, I've read 15 of them, there are four more I purchased, sitting at home in my reading pile, and I have several more on hold at the library. There are many I've enjoyed and I'll be nominating a few before the year is over. So check out the list and curl up with a good book now that the weather has grown colder. Don't forget to nominate your favorites.

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Looks like anything I would nominate is on there already. What an incredible honour to participate in something like this - congrats!

Rick said...

These books aren't nominated yet. They are just eligible to be nominated. If you want to see one of these books win, you need to go to the sight and place your own nomination. It's a great way to participate.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I've been nominating book as I've read them (and of course felt they were nomination worthy). I'm interested to see which books will make the final cut & win next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitors